At Castle Hill Academy, we recognise the vital importance of developing strong partnerships with parents and carers, so that a supportive and caring community can be formed around children. Placing children at the centre of all we do will ensure they get the best possible start to succeed in school and later in life. As parents and carers, you have the most important job, and are the most significant people in your child’s. Therefore, your involvement, what aspirations you have for your child and your attitude towards school and learning have a significant effect on achievement, making our need to partner with you vital and extremely necessary if we all want our children to succeed. As a school we will ensure that we take the lead in developing a partnership with you and will do this by:
1. Parenting: Help all families establish home environments to support children.
2. Communication: Design effective forms of school-to-home and home-to-school communications about school programs and children's progress.
3. Volunteering: Encourage and value parent help and support.
4. Home learning: Provide information and ideas to families about how to help students at home with homework and on curriculum-related activities.
5. Decision making: Include parents in school decisions, developing parent representatives.
6. Community collaboration: Identify and integrate resources and services from the community to strengthen school programs, family practices, and student learning and development.
We would also ask that you equally play your part, and work, in partnership with us to ensure your child gets off to a fantastic start.
To look at the league tables please click HERE
Parents & Carers
“We all have overlapping influences and work together for the benefit of the child”
Castle Hill Academy, Dunley Drive, New Addington, Croydon, CR0 0RJ
Tel No: 01689 843148
Fax No: 01689 844040